- Read excerpt from Slaughterhouse-Five
- Ch. 42-55 Quiz
- Discuss Ch. 42-55
- Listen to This American Life: “Human Error in Volatile Situations”
- Read Ch. 56-72
- Boxes, people. Complete your boxes.
- Read two of the following articles about nuclear weapons in our world today. After reading, type a 300+ word reflection. Your reflection could delve into your interests, thoughts, or emotions relating to the topic. Be sure to cite specific lines that are relevant to your thoughts and responses.
- The Guardian: US begins work on new cruise missile after pulling out of cold war treaty
- Minneapolis Post: You can now add nuclear weapons to the list of things to start worrying about again
- The Hill: Whatever happened to nuclear abolition?
- The National Review: The Nuclear Taboo Is Weaker than You Think
- The National Review: Who Gets to Have Nuclear Weapons–and Why?
- Time Magazine: Trump Is Withdrawing From a Landmark Arms Agreement With Russia. What Happens Now?