DUE: Notes for Ch. 1-7 (will check off next class!)
- Collect Hamlet books (and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern if you had them)
- Ch. 1-7 Quiz
- Watch beginning of the documentary Salinger
- Discussion: Holden, Ackley and Stradlater, characterization, Allie, etc.
- Read Ch. 8-14; notes
- AFTER brainstorming solo or with another person for 15 minutes, set a timer for 25 minutes and write the essay for TASK B on the prose-practice worksheet (see #4 above). I will collect this, but I will not score this with other timed writes. This is practice.
- Bring Hamlet book if you haven’t already