- POV Analysis
- POV practice (completed during class)
- Discuss POV in three short stories
- Read a strong sample essay on POV in “Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge”
- Watch film version of “Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge” (24 minutes)
- My link takes you to the YouTube version, but a higher quality video is available on Netflix [The Twilight Zone — Season 5, Episode 22]
- If you were gone, you need to watch this.
- Write a paragraph analyzing how Enrico (the director) uses film techniques to convey POV in his film version of “Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge”
- Poetry Response — Select a poem from pages 7 and 8 of the packet. Submit your response to Turnitin.com, and bring a printed copy to class.
- Remember: Nicenet.org responses and TTTC MWDS due on Thursday (which is day one of our final).